Our aim is to make everyone feel at home here!
Hosts will help you to settle into life in Santiago de Cuba and advise you of how to get acclimated to Cuban life.
You can choose from 3 different meal plans depending on whether you wish to share meals with your hosts or you prefer a more independent lifestyle – Bed & Breakfast, full-board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner ) or half-board (breakfast and dinner).
Students will eat whatever the family eats and help set the table or clear up after dinner.The host will provide room in the fridge and pantry to store any food that students may purchase.
Vegetarians or people with food allergies should let us know their eating options when booking so this can be shared with families before arrival.
Your Homestay fee includes:
- Private bathroom
- Use of the house & outdoor areas
- A quiet place to study
- All the Spanish practice you can get with your host family
- Participate in family life with social, cultural and leisure activities
- Meet your family’s friends, neighbors, and professional colleagues
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit are available at any time of day.
Prices per week. Homestay Single with nutritious home-cooked meals.
7 nights 14 nights
Single Bed and Breakfast......................220 Euros/USD ..................413 Euros/USD
Half board accommodation............... 262 Euros/USD ..................434 Euros/USD
Full board accommodation................. 304 Euros/USD ................476 Euros/USD
We also have a No Meals option for more independent students.
If you prefer to pay with USD, 13% will be added to the program cost. (10% penalty charged and a 3% financial transaction charge.)
- All of our homestay accommodation is carefully inspected and selected and offers a high standard of accommodation and care.
- All payments for housing fee must be on the day of arrival to your host and do not include telephone calls.
- You will be supplied with fresh towels and bedding every week and it will be your responsibility to change your bed.
- Students are responsible for keeping their room reasonably tidy so that it can be cleaned.
- Your host will provide toilet paper and hand washing soap, but you should purchase your own ‘toiletries’ such as toothpaste, body soap/shower gel, shampoo, etc.
- Please, bear in mind that the entertaining of friends by students in a family home is not an entitlement of your stay.
- All our families participate in the learning and welfare of our students and have all the information needed before your arrival.