Make yourself at home while staying with a Cuban family.
Homestay is a wonderful way for students to improve their Spanish, gain confidence, learn more about Cuban culture and meet new people in a friendly environment.
Hosts will help you to settle into life in Santiago de Cuba, advise you of how to get acclimated to Cuban life and participate in the learning and welfare of our students.
You can choose from 3 different meal plans:
– Bed & Breakfast
- Half-board (breakfast and lunch or light evening meal)
-Full-board (breakfast, lunch, and light evening meal )
We also have a No Meals option for more independent students.
Students will eat whatever the family eats and help set the table or clear up after dinner. The host will provide room in the fridge and pantry to store any food that students may purchase.
Homestay single accommodation prices with nutritious home-cooked meals.
7 nights 14 nights
Single Bed and Breakfast.....................205 USD ............. ..410 USD
Half board accommodation................245 USD ................490 USD
Full board accommodation.................280 USD ................560 USD
Vegetarians or people with food allergies should let us know their eating options when booking so this can be shared with families before arrival. There is an additional charge of 50 USD per week for any special diet where specific foods have to be bought.
All payments for housing fees must be on the day of arrival to your host.
Services offered at an additional cost:
... Pick-up service, to and from the airport
... WiFi connection
- All of our homestay accommodation is carefully inspected and selected and offers a high standard of accommodation and care.
- Students are responsible for keeping their room reasonably tidy so that it can be cleaned.
- You will not be given any access to the kitchen (at any time) as meals are provided.
- There is no refund if students vacate their room for weekends.
- Please, bear in mind that the entertaining of friends by students in a family home is not an entitlement of your stay.
- Any reasonable complaint about the accommodation will be seen in 12 hours. We will mediate between you and the family about the problem. In the case of an unsolvable problem, housing will be changed within 24 hours. Students who withdraw from the homestay accommodation before the completion of the course will receive no housing refund.