15 hours /week 150,00 USD/EURO
20 hours /week 200,00 USD/EURO
There is a 3% exchange fee for all currencies and a 10% penalty for exchanging USD into CUC. The fee and the penalty apply at all locations to exchange your currency. ($100 USD always equals 87 CUC.)
We offer a 10% discount for 2: 1 programs.
You can pay the course fee in 2 equal payments. However, you must still pay the full amount, at least 15 days prior to your arrival to guarantee placement.
- Total immersion into the language in a Cuban family in a relaxed atmosphere
- All course teaching material
- There is always a coffee/juice/tea break mid-morninng
- Ongoing opportunity for language practice with your teacher and family
- The opportunity to discover and explore the wonderful places Santiago has to offer.
- 24/7 customer service with emergency phone
How to register and secure your place
- When we confirm your dates, we will then ask you to pay the tuition fee in full 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Once we receive your payment, we will send you a letter of confirmation and your invoice.
- You are expected to meet your tuition fee costs at the Euro value regardless of any changes in exchange rates or devaluation in your home currency.
- Bank charges are the payer’s responsibility.
- The amount invoiced must be received in full and any underpayment must be settled before the course starts.
- Once the Program Coordinator receives your deposit, she will start organizing your accommodation and send you information about your host and teacher.
- Cancellations between 15 and 10 days from the start date will incur an 80% loss of fees and with 7 days a 100% loss.
- There will be no refunds if students arrive late or leave the course early.
You can pay your tuition fees in one of the following ways:
-by direct bank transfer.
- by the PayPal, a secure payment system, via credit card.