15 hours /week 150,00
20 hours /week 200,00
We offer a 10% discount for 2: 1 programs.
The full payment of the course fee should be made 4 weeks before the start of the course to guarantee placement.
- Total immersion into the language in a Cuban family in a relaxed atmosphere
- All course teaching material
- There is always a coffee/juice/tea break mid-morninng
- Ongoing opportunity for language practice with your teacher and family
- The opportunity to discover and explore the wonderful places Santiago has to offer.
- 24/7 customer service with emergency phone
Salsa dance + Spanish
We also offer Salsa dance lessons in conjunction with the Spanish course for an additional fee. These lessons cover the basics and fundamentals of Salsa dancing.
1 class costs $15. Classes are 1 hr long.
How to register and secure your place
- When we confirm your dates, we will then ask you to pay the tuition fee in full 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Once we receive your payment, we will send you a letter of confirmation and your invoice.
- You are expected to meet your tuition fee costs at the Euro value regardless of any changes in exchange rates or devaluation in your home currency.
- Bank charges are the payer’s responsibility.
- If you prefer to pay with USD, 13% will be added to the program cost. (10% penalty charged and a 3% financial transaction charge.)
- The amount invoiced must be received in full and any underpayment must be settled before the course starts.
- Once the Program Coordinator receives your deposit, she will start organizing your accommodation and send you information about your host and teacher.
- Cancellations between 15 and 10 days from the start date will incur an 80% loss of fees and with 7 days a 100% loss.
- There will be no refunds if students arrive late or leave the course early.
You can pay your tuition fees in one of the following ways:
-by direct bank transfer.
- by the PayPal secure server
Money Exchange in Cuba
It’s very important to note that there’s a 10% penalty charged if you exchange US Dollars into Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC). Then, they levy a 3% financial transaction charge. So in total, you are docked 13% ($100 USD always equals 87 CUC.)
To avoid an extra fee on currency exchange in Cuba, convert your US Dollars into Euros before you leave the US.