Take a private Spanish course personalized to your interests and needs to improve the language in a short time!
General Spanish Courses
This General Spanish Language Course is most suitable for anyone who is interested in improving their language skills in conversation, listening, writing and reading. The right option for everyone who is looking for an introduction to Spanish or who wants to refresh his/her language skills.
Using authentic Spanish material such as magazines, newspapers or TV, we create our own teaching materials to help you to build skills to communicate better. Courses are designed to improve your level of Spanish, build confidence and improve your speaking fluency.
Courses are normally one-to-one (1:1) but if you have a friend whose level of Spanish and needs are similar to yours, you can choose our Two-to-One (2:1).
Each class lasts 50 minutes.
The below prices are for individual, one-on-one classes.
10 hours /week 100,00 USD
15 hours /week 150,00 USD
20 hours /week 200,00 USD
We offer a 10% discount for 2: 1 programs.
Should you wish to study on your own but travel with a family member, this can be arranged.
- Total immersion into the language in a Cuban family in a relaxed atmosphere
- All course teaching material
- There is always a coffee/juice/tea break mid-morning
- Ongoing opportunity for language practice with your teacher and family
- The opportunity to discover and explore the wonderful places Santiago has to offer.
- Administrative fee
- Host family search, screening, and placement process
- 24/7 customer service with emergency phone
How do I book the course and accommodation?
The procedure is quick and easy.
Step 1: Send us an email with the course and accommodation details to email@example.com
Step 2: We will confirm your place on the course as well as your accommodation by sending you the Letter of Acceptance and Invoice. You will be requested to pay the tuition fee in full 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
When we receive your tuition fee payment, your accommodation will be confirmed.
- You are expected to meet your tuition fee costs at the USD/EURO value regardless of any changes in exchange rates or devaluation in your home currency.
- Bank charges are the payer’s responsibility.
- The amount invoiced must be received in full and any underpayment must be settled before the course starts.
- Cancellations between 15 and 10 days from the start date will incur an 80% loss of fees and with 7 days a 100% loss.
- There will be no refunds if students arrive late or leave the course early.
- You can pay your tuition fees by the PayPal, a secure payment system, via credit card.